Re: replications utils ?

From: Mark Daynes <mark_at_pheaven.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1996/09/21

In article <323BF57B.3429_at_netvision.net.il>, ami <ami_gon_at_netvision.net.il> writes
>I'm looking for tools to manage replications site (master and updateable
>snapshot ) , and to analaze the error messges in deferror.

I'm using Oracle7.3 on Windows NT and that is bundled with 'Replication Manager' which is a GUI front end to, oddly enough, manage all the repschemas, jobs, master sites, snapshots, etc.

I think that it is *ONLY* an windows NT product.

Regards
Mark Daynes Received on Sat Sep 21 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message