Job Posting

From: Dave S. Adams <ir004374_at_interramp.com>
Date: 1996/09/20

Computech, Inc. is a Bethesda, Maryland-based computer services firm with an exemplary reputation for providing quality services to our clients in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Computech is seeking a variety of talented system engineering professionals to staff two large, recently awarded, long term contracts and to meet the needs of current contracts experiencing rapid expansion. We invite you to explore the opportunities at Computech where all projects involve leading edge technology and where employee turnover averages less than 5% annually. We're willing to train superior applicants to meet our specific needs! Our immediate openings include:

Oracle Developer/2000

As an Oracle Business Alliance partner, we are continuously involved in the design, development and deployment of Oracle-based systems on a wide variety of platforms. We have current openings for systems professionals at all levels with Forms 4.5 experience.

PowerBuilder

Join a team developing applications receiving nationwide exposure and the attention of Congress and the President. We are seeking individuals with PowerBuilder experience. Knowledge of Sybase and Unix are considered pluses.

C++/Visual Basic

We are seeking individuals with C++ or Visual Basic experience to help us develop state-of-the-art applications using client/server technology.

Microsoft Access

Excellent opportunity for individuals with Microsoft Access experience. The ideal applicants will have a through knowledge of the product, strong development experience and excellent client communications skills.

IDMS/R Multiple openings for programmer/analyst experienced with IDMS/R and the IBM mainframe. Join a project team reengineering and integrating mission-critical applications for a high-profile government agency.

Please e-mail resumes to hrd_at_computechinc.com or mail to:

Computech
4800 Hampden Lane (#600)
Bethesda, MD 20814 Received on Fri Sep 20 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message