BEYOND TECHNOLOGY

From: <GetFree_at_mail.com>
Date: 1996/09/20

Taking 5 minutes to read what follows can change your life :

  I saw an article in an internet newsgroup telling me I could   make $50,000 within a month for an investment of only $5.

  I thought it was a huge joke. I spoke to my wife, attorney   and friends about it, and they all agreed it was some kind   of scam. I can't stand scams, because usually someone gets   burned, and I didn't want it to be me. Of course, I rejected   the idea at first. after a short period of about two weeks   ,I thought : "I have already heard of such things. But on   the Internet ?!?!? ". I decided that even if I had to throw   $5 into the fire, I wouldn't mind it that much, and gave it   a try .After all I needed a LOT more than five dollars.

  Two weeks later, I began receiving money -- every day! I   could not believe it! Soon, hundreds, and then thousands of   dollars began to roll in. Within 4 weeks, I had received a   total of $32,445! It came from everywhere in the world. My   bank account has changed its "-" into a big "+" (++++)!!!,I   bought myself a car and things I wanted for a long long time   for my wife and kids!

  If you follow the three steps below, there is no reason why   the same shouldn't happen to you! This is a legitimate   investment opportunity. You invest $5, and you receive a   return on your investment. So does the next investor. NOT   ILLEGAL, NOT A CHAIN LETTER- PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE.   If you are not interested, then don't participate, but   please print this article and pass it on to someone who may   be interested, so they can take advantage.

  The procedure is simple: 1) Write your name and address,   an e-mail address, and the name of the newsgroup where you   learned of this on 5 sheets of paper. Below that, write the   words, "Please add me to your list." Fold $1 note or bank   draft or money order in each piece of paper and send them   to the following 5 addresses.:

  1. Oleg Gorbik, 10834-97 St. Edmonton, AB, T5H 2M3 CANADA
  2. Nir Levi, PO BOX 342 Yavne, ISRAEL
  3. Olivier Arcadipane 237 rue Francois Andre 7390 Quaregnon BELGIUM
  4. Landon #1 Lakeway Drive Conroe, Texas 77304 USA
  5. Beyond Technology 5641 Apgar Street Houston, Texas 77032 USA
  6. Now remove the top name from the list, and move the other four names up. In other words, #5 becomes #4 and so on. Put your name as the fifth one on the list. Use a simple text editor such as Notepad, in your "accessories" window (If you have MS-Windows),or DOS editor. In fact, any editor will do.
  7. Post the article to at least 200 newsgroups. There are 17,000, so it shouldn't be hard to find that many. Try posting to as many newsgroups as you can, and the bigger the newsgroup is, the more people are to see your message!

  You are now in the an order services business, and should   start seeing returns within a week or two. Of course, the   more newsgroups you post to, the greater your return is. If   you wish to remain anonymous, you may use a psuedonym, call   yourself "The Manager", "The Boss", whatever but make sure   your address is correct.

  Now, here is why the system works:

-Of every 200 posts I made, I received 5 responses. Yes,
  only 5. You make $5 for every 200 posts with your name at #5.

-Each person who sent you $1 now also makes 200 additional
  postings with your name at #4. ie. 1000 postings. On average   therefore, 50 people will send you $1 with your name at #4.   $50.

-Your 50 new agents make 200 postings each with your name at
  #3 or 10,000 postings. Average return 500 people = $500.   They make 200 postings each with your name at #2=100,000   postings=5000 return at $1 each=$5000.

-Finally, 5,000 people make 200 postings with your name at
  #1 and you get a return of $50,000 before your name drops   off the list. AND THATS IF EVERYONE DOWN THE LINE MAKES 200   POSTINGS! Total income in one cycle=$55,000.

  From time to time, when you see your name no longer on the   list, you take the latest posting that appears in the   newsgroups, and send out another $5, and put your name at   #5, and start posting again. Remember, 200 postings is only   a guideline. the more you post, the greater the return.

  Lets review why you should do this. THE ONLY COST IS $5.   Anyone can afford $5 for such an effortless investment with   such SPECTACULAR RETURNS.

  Some people have said to me, "what happens if the scheme is   played out and no one sends me any money? "Big Deal, so you   lose $5-but what are the chances of that happening ?? Do you   Realize that NOBODY cares for the LEGAL chance of winning   such a BIG money as 50,000.00 $$$$ ???? and all for a   microscopic investment of five separate dollars? just think   of all of the new Internet users that join the net every   day!!!

  There are millions of internet users, and millions of new   net surfers every month !!! This is the great plus of the   Internet, people all over the world can hear you and listen   carefully if you talk reasonably. Everyone will take that   chance ! I agree, If it wasn't the Internet, and was a   small circle of people, the chance wouldn't have been so   small. the amount of money had to be 200 times bigger, and   the chances were zero. It wouldn't succeed.

  But here, on the Internet, it is a giant village, where new   thousands of members join in every day ! you CAN'T lose !!!!

  Remember- read the instructions carefully, and play fairly.   That's the only way this will work. Get a printout so you   can refer back to this article easily.

  Try to keep a list of everyone that sends you money and   always keep an eye on the postings to make sure everyone is   playing fairly. You know where your name should be.

  REMEMBER-HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. YOU DO NOT NEED TO   CHEAT THIS IDEA TO MAKE MONEY!! BESIDES,NOT PLAYING THE   GAME FAIRLY IS ILLEGAL.SO LET'S BE REASONABLE AND PLAY   FAIRLY,SO WE CAN ALL ENJOY THE INTERNET GOLD MINE.   GOOD LUCK FOR YOU ALL, And remember, play fair and you'll   win, I don't want to mention what might happen to those who   won't. AND AGAIN,SEE YOU NEXT TIME WITH SOMETHING YOU   WANTED FOR A LONG TIME !!! Received on Fri Sep 20 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message