Re: Oracle clients running under Windows95

From: Ed Hillmann <Edward_Hillman_at_mail.amsinc.com>
Date: 1996/09/19

I had problems too, running the 16-bit SQL*Net in Windows95. Same types of flaky problems. I ended up getting my hands on the 32-bit version of SQL*Net. Took me a while .. the 'experts' told me there was just one SQL*Net for Windows, but there are, from what I can tell, 3. One for Win3.1 (16-bit - \ORAWIN), one for NT (32-bit - \ORANT) and one for Win95 (32-bit -\ORAWIN95). See if you can't get the version that is for Win95, and that may help stabilize your SQL*Net activity.

Good luck,
Ed