US/NC/RALEIGH - ORACLE DBA/DEVELOPER

From: Jeff Hunter <hattsoft_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/09/18

POSITION: Oracle DBA/Developer

BTI Telecommunications, Inc. is a rapidly growing telecommunications firm headquartered in North Raleigh, North Carolina. We are currently seeking a unique individaul that has a combination of 2+ years Oracle 7.x Oracle DBA on Unix experience coupled with GUI Development experience. Visual Basic development is preferred, but not necessary. Experience with Oracle Transparent Gateway for AS/400 is a plus. For consideration, please Fax resume's to:

      Jeff Hunter
      Project Leader
      800/520-6369

For more information about BTI, visit our web page at:
      http://www.btitele.com