Re: Clarify???

From: Donna Bigler <donnab_at_intermec.com>
Date: 1996/09/18

Comsys ITS (comsysits_at_aol.com) wrote:
: Hi!

: Just wanted to know if anyone has heard of "Clarify". I came across a
: need for a DBA with a knowledge of this product, Oracle, UNIX as well as
: Telcommunication - Customer Service Management background.

: Does anyone know which companies employ individuals with this particular
: skill set? I really don't know where to begin!!!

: Thanks!!

Yes, not only have I heard of it, but have been the Oracle DBA for the Clarify application we run here for several years (we were their first Oracle-based customer). Please let me know if you have any questions about the requirements.

  • Donna Bigler Oracle DBA donnab_at_intermec.com (206)348-2600 x 6373