Re: 32 Bit ODBC to Oracle 7.1 on NT

From: Jared Hecker <heckerj_at_toysrus.com>
Date: 1996/09/17

MattiLang wrote:

> 32 Bit ODBC to Oracle 7.1 on NT
>

> I have the following questions:
>
> 1) Which/Who's 32 Bit ODBC driver do I need - and where can I obtain it
> from?
> 2) Which version of SQL*Net do I need (i.e. will the ODBC driver work with
> the SQL*Net version shipped with Oracle 7.1)

1.Intersolv. Alternatively, Open Link, but that is essentially proprietary, so I would go with Intersolv instead.

2.Any version (i.e., 1 or 2) as long as it's the same general release (1 or 2) on both client and server).

jh

--
Jared Hecker          | DB Consulting (modelling and DBA, Oracle/Sybase)
hecker_at_toysrus.com   |  on assignment