Re: RDO, ORACLE, Asynchronous?

From: Chad Z. Hower <chad_at_wide.net>
Date: 1996/09/17

>We've never been successful with RDO full stop.
>
>Its a great idea but it runs out of steam after about 20 mins of use.

        Don't touch RDO. It's leakier than the Hoover damn after a nuclear hit.

        Use ODBC and PassThrough.

_
NOTE: This software is currently in early alpha. If you notice any problems, or RFC non-compliance, please report it to pbe_at_pbe.com

  \           Chad Z. Hower  -  chad_at_wide.net                  \
   \  Phoenix Business Enterprises - pbe_at_pbe.com - www.pbe.com  \
    \     Physically in Church Hill, TN - Logically Not Sure     \

>>SQUID - The ultimate 95/NT offline databasing reader
**Special Compile: 3.000A (Alpha) Received on Tue Sep 17 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message