US-TX-Oracle Instructors

From: Database Consultants, Inc. <w675019_at_mail.idt.net>
Date: 1996/09/16

US-TX-Houston-Austin-San Antonio-Dallas-Oracle Instructors

Database Consultants, Inc., is an Oracle Software Sytems Integrator. We are a single source provider to fortune 1000 Companies for Oracle Training, Software and Consulting Services. Oracle is the world's second largest software company, and the largest supplier of software for information management. Due to the demand for Oracle training and our single focus, we have maintained a consistent level of excellence in Oracle Education.

What we Offer:

  • Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure
  • State-of-the-Art Training Centers
  • Exclusive High quality Courseware
  • Public or Onsite Training at national and international locations
  • Corporate culture that fosters personal and professional growth
  • Major Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance Plans
  • 401(K) Savings Plan
  • 3 weeks Paid Time Off during first year of employment
  • Rotating Consultant and Instructor Assignments that encourages the continuing development of your technical skills
  • Annual Performance Reviews and Merit Increases

What we Require:

  • Minimum of 3 years technical experience with Oracle Tools
  • Excellent Communications skills
  • Good Interpersonal skills
  • Willingness to travel
  • Commitment to professional growth

If you meet the above requirements, please respond to:

Larry E. Watson
Corporate Employment Department
Database Consultants, Inc.
Voice: 800.846.4087
Fax: 713.961.4061
Email: w675019_at_mail.idt.net

Oracle Vision. Only Oracle. All the Time.