Re: Capturing SQL commands

From: Vince Germscheid <Vince_Germscheid_at_cscmail.csc.com>
Date: 1996/09/14

If you have access to the Oracle V$ monitoring tables, you can look at either V$OPEN_CURSORS, or V$SQL_TEXT (I think these are the right names, I don't have my ref. materials here). I use these tables often to look at queries being executed at the database level. This is especially important for me since the development project I'm currently on utilizes Uniface for development, which generates SQL on the fly.

V.

Chuck Hamilton <chuckh_at_dvol.com> wrote in article <3236e3cd.179055_at_n5.gbso.net>...