Re: ORACLE DBA job postings?

From: George Dau <gedau_at_mim.com.au>
Date: 1996/09/14

rmeehan_at_erols.com wrote:

]Where are the good places to post ads for ORACLE DBAs? We've
]got positions, but can't find the hot sites for posting.
]
]If you're looking, email me or fax resume to SAVANT Corp at
]301-548-9619.
]

Here is as good as anything for the moment, but please keep an eye on the current CFV for splitting the group, including a new group for job adds.

In the mean time, please make sure the title indicates that you are advertising a job, and where the job is (if it is country specific, say so in the suject). A current "standard" is something like:
US-NJ - Oracle DBA [details]

But just post them once :-) and don't cross-post them.

George Dau
gedau_at_mim.com.au Received on Sat Sep 14 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message