Executing a stored proc and getting a result set?

From: <robert_at_elastica.com>
Date: 1996/09/13

Hi, I have to execute a stored proc that's been written to accept output parameters and so therefore doesn't output it's results via a resultset.

Is it true that Oracle 7 can only return one row in a resultset of a stored proc?

What do I have to do in order to execute the stored proc such that it's output will be able to be "fetched" from the result set?

Something about selecting from DUAL but I don't quite understand.

--
Art is prostitution of the mind.