US-TX Oracle DBA's -Willing To Travel

From: Cadkim <cadkim_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/09/13

I am the Managing Consultant for the Server Technology Group at Deloitte & Touche Consulting Group / DRT Systems in Houston, Tx. I am looking for several Oracle DBA's with 6+ years experience on Unix and NT platforms. Experience in installing Oracle applications or SAP products will be a plus. Candidates must be willing to travel up to 70% of the time, national and international. Most assignments are from 6 months to 2 years. We have offices in Dallas and Houston, as well as one opening soon in Austin.

If you are interested please send a copy of your resume to: Kim Hughes
Deloitte & Touche Consulting Group
DRT Systems
1225 N. Loop West
Suite 825
Houston, TX 77008
Fax: (713)868-4014
Kim_Hughes_at_Notes.drthou.com Received on Fri Sep 13 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message