Re: ORACLE DBA job postings?

From: Mark Styles <lambic_at_msn.com>
Date: 1996/09/13

Brian Martin <icbkr_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>rmeehan_at_erols.com wrote:
>> Where are the good places to post ads for ORACLE DBAs? We've
>
>You can post here, since nobody can stop you (easily), and
>this is a pretty good place to do so. There are some jobs
>forums, but they're not usually specific.

Personally, I would rather not see any job ads on this group.

If people are looking for jobs, they should subscribe to the relevant job newsgroups (especially as there are often regional groups, as well as global), and people advertising jobs should post in those groups.

I am an Oracle contractor, so I often need to look for jobs, but I use the jobs newsgroups, and only subscribe to them when I am actively looking for a contract. I never reply to job ads in comp.databases.oracle. Received on Fri Sep 13 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message