Re: Good Oracle Magazine?

From: Tony Ziemba <tziemba_at_mail.idt.net>
Date: 1996/09/13

Yakov Fain wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I am PowerBuilder/Oracle developer now (used to be PowerBuilder/Sybase).
>
> Could anybody recommend a good magazine for Oracle Developers?
> PL/SQL tecniques, Stored procedures, SQL optimization?
>
> Please mail your suggestions to yfain_at_excaliber.com
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Yakov Fain

The Oracle Developer newsletter from Pinnacle Publishing (http://www.pinpub.com/) is written for intermediate to advanced Oracle Developers who are trying to build real-world scalable systems. The emphasis has been on server side techniques that would be applicable across any development tool and the many of the authors have 8 or more years of Oracle development experience. The Oracle development tools like Designer/2000, Developer/2000 are also covered along with book reviews and reviews of third party products targeted at client/server or internet developers.
A disk is included every month with utilities and code from the articles as well as other Oracle goodies.

You can get a free issue to see for yourself how valuable the information can be.

tony ziemba
editor
Oracle Developer Received on Fri Sep 13 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message