~~~~ US {MA, FL, CT, NJ, PA} Great Opportunitie for Programmers/IT Professionals ~~~~~

From: ITconsulta <itconsulta_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/09/12

We are always looking for qualified Information Technology professionals, with skills in RDBMS (Oracle, sybase, Infomix and SQL server) , C/C++ , Cobol ,
Oracle 2000 tools, PowerBuilder, Visual Basic/C++ , UNIX , NT Windows and Networking.
Send your resume to us so you can be called when the right PERMANENT or CONTRACT job comes along.

TERMS: Permanent full-time positions

       Salary dependent on years of experience.
       Contractors.
       Excellent full-benefits: health, dental, 401K.

We come across IT positions in all parts of the United States. If we come across a position that is right for your skills and personality,
we will contact you.
Don't hesitate to send us a brief description of your skills and interests via e-mail (be sure to include a daytime phone number.)

How to send:

1. Send  your resume via e-mail.
2. E-Mailed resumes get to us the FASTEST.
3. We will not release your resume to anyone,

   unless you say so.
4. Please, from U.S.A
CONTACT DATA:
   EMAIL: ITConsulta_at_aol.com