Re: HELP?? converting dos oracle6 forms app to windows/win95

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.CSUFresno.EDU>
Date: 1996/09/12

In article <3237452E.5F6E_at_sid.sel.sony.com>, Frank Hogan <fhogan_at_sid.sel.sony.com> wrote:
>This oracle newbie would like to know any advice on converting a dos
>oracle 6 forms app to run under windows. Can I just jump to win 95 and
>convert the forms or do I need to first convert in win 3.1 then convert
>again in win 95? Thank you in advance!

You can go directly to Win95 Oracle 7, and use Forms 4.5. Your biggest problem will be getting the screen layout to look ok, and to choose the best font for the job.

Good luck, it's a bit overwhelming at first, so expect to take more time than you might think.

Steve Cosner Received on Thu Sep 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message