Re: [Q] When do I need backup? Give me your worst story

From: Phoenix Business Enterprises <pbe_at_pbe.com>
Date: 1996/09/12

>In plain words: What can and will go wrong at a database installation
>site?
>Harddisk crash? DB crashes caused by what? Please give me your latest
>horror.

        Have you looked into RAID systems?

_
NOTE: This software is currently in early alpha. If you notice any problems, or RFC non-compliance, please report it to pbe_at_pbe.com

  \           Chad Z. Hower  -  phoenix_at_pobox.com              \
   \  Phoenix Business Enterprises - pbe_at_pbe.com - www.pbe.com  \
    \     Physically in Church Hill, TN - Logically Not Sure     \

>>SQUID - The ultimate 95/NT offline databasing reader
**Special Compile: 3.000A (Alpha) Received on Thu Sep 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message