ORACLE License - Reg

From: ctkumar <ctkumar_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: 1996/09/11

Hi there,

My company is an Internet Service Provider. We are planning to implement ORACLE Database applications for Registartion and Customer Service department. This application will be developed by our in-house project team. The applications will be implemented in two servers.

The goal of this project is to make the Internet/Public peoples to register with us on-line using internet browser or setup disk. This applications will be used by the Back-End office also. This project should also provide informations to internet users on

  1. Number of hours they have used the internet connection
  2. Statement of Account
  3. Changing their Login ID
  4. Changing their User Name
  5. Some more.....

Hence we are planning to buy the following products from ORACLE

Database Server 7.3
Developer/2000
Programmer/2000
WebServer 2.1
Oracle Receivables
Oracle Payables
Oracle General Ledger

But we are not clear on the License Requirement (like Deployment License, Developer License, Webserver Interface License etc.,) for each product. So Is there anybody who can give us requirement of licenses for above products. You can also mention about the products to needed to reach the goal if I have missed some product.

Please E-mail to ctkumar_at_pacific.net.sg

--
Kumar Chidambaram              [ Pacific Internet Pte Ltd
Database System Analyst          89 Science Park Drive #04-09/12