Q: newbie Oracle/Web question

From: Gary Assa <gsa_at_li.net>
Date: 1996/09/11

I want to run a SQL script with user-inputted values from a web page.

Using <ISINDEX> I ask for a single value, and run off a CGI, which is justa bourne Shell script to run oracle using this variable. Works fine, but I want to use more than one user-input field. I am unfamiliar with <FORM> and <INPUT>, and do not really know C, so I want to stick with shell scripting for my CGI script.

Can I do this?
If I use <FORM> how do I get the variables sent to sqlplus? Do I have to call another script?

            http://www.li.net/~gsa/index.html
This is my signature file, not part of this mail message.