Re: Changing size of redo logs

From: <msabbey_at_magi.com>
Date: 1996/09/11

Oracle organizes redo logs by group. The information is available in the V$LOGFILE dictionary view.

You need to have equally sized members in each redo log group, and the same number of members ine ach group. Look in the Server Admin guide for how to add two or more groups with larger members, then drop the existing groups with the members that you find too small.

It's all in the Server Admin Guide.

Michael