Re: Oracle installation on Win -95

From: Scott Urman <surman_at_dlsun338.us.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/09/11

Personal Oracle 7.1 will install under Windows 3.1 *only*, and not Windows 95. Personal Oracle 7.2 is available for Windows 95, and you can download a 90 day trial version from www.oracle.com.

|> Thanks.
|>
|> RP

Scott Urman Oracle Corporation surman_at_us.oracle.com

Author of _Oracle PL/SQL Programming_ ISBN 0-07-882176-2 Published by Oracle Press - http://www.osborne.com/oracle/index.htm

"The opinions expressed here are my own, and are not necessarily that of  Oracle Corporation"