Re: Forms 4.5 and removing elements in List Box

From: Paul Seaby <pseaby_at_legend.txdirect.net>
Date: 1996/09/11

: In the Forms Designer in on a Windows PC, you use Ctrl > to insert a
: new element, and Ctrl < to delete an element. You can find this by
: getting "keyboard help" (with Ctrl K) while you are in the "Column
: Specification" property window.

Right, but make sure you use the Shift key to get the '<' and '>'. A lot of people hit the Ctrl key but forget the shift and then give up when it doesn't work (when in fact they are pressing Ctrl-, and Ctrl-. instead of Ctrl-< and Ctrl-> )

: I had a tough time trying to get rid of the blank elements, too.
: Before I found the above method, I deleted the element at run time
: from my When-New-Form-Instance trigger. (This brings to mind: Square
: peg, round hole, big hammer, no problem ;-)
:
: Steve Cosner