Designer 2000

From: MC Square <ccmichel_at_uxmail.ust.hk>
Date: 1996/09/10

Dear Sir/Madam,

        I am brand new in using Designer 2000. Following problems:

  1. How to integrate Module Logic to the generated form?
  2. Will I re-generate the form and all the PL/SQL that I written be erased out?
  3. I need to separate some information of a table into two form (form). Is it possible?
  4. Where is www site / newsgroup which I can find the technical reference or introductory reference of designer 2000?

        Thank you very much.

        Appreciate if you would reply me by email

Regards,
Michelle Received on Tue Sep 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message