Re: [Q]Problem with master-detail forms

From: Janet E. Blake <janet_at_telesph.com>
Date: 1996/09/10

Idea:
I bet you have a date as one of the fields linking the two tables. Forms treats dates very weird, in fact Oracle does, using time as well.  If you do have a date linking them, and you want to make sure the master & detail are the same date but not time, then change the datatype of the fields from DATETIME to DATE.
Keep your fingers crossed!
janet