Re: DBMS_SQL & Forms 4.5 ?

From: Lewis Cunningham <lcunning_at_linknet.net>
Date: 1996/09/10

Try using a pcakage or stored procedure and pass the string you want to execute as a parameter. Or better yet, forms_ddl is great and is built into forms 4.5. If you need to call it from graphics or reports though a database package called by a pll is the best way. Keeps the call consistent between the 3 products.

Lewis