Re: Forms 4.5 GPFs continually - HELP!

From: Beverley Williams <bev_at_starfleet.bt.co.uk>
Date: 1996/09/10

David,

My commiserations, I know how fustrating it can be as my machine used to GPF frequently too. Unfortunatelt it was a different GPF. :(

However, one thing I can think of that caused another GPF for me (although I can't remember if it was in TK21WIN.DLL ) was that I had multi-record blocks in the the form,and the fetched and buffered properties were very low, while the hits to the database were retrieving thousands of records. Once I upped these figures, the GPF vanished without trace. A bit of a ong shot I know, but I hope its of some use.

Also, try calling Oracle support as they have vast logs of calls and suggested solutions to GPFs and may be able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck.

--
Bev Williams,
Contractor,