Re: CG_REF_CODES table

From: Boris Nevstrujev <bnevs_at_mda.ca>
Date: 1996/09/10

Wim Knaapen wrote:

> Ian Sparkes wrote:
> >
> > This is used by Des/2000 to store the values you enter in for "Allowable
> > Values" for attributes/columns.
> >
> > It is maintained/created using the Repository Object Navigator. I can't
> > remember the exact menu item as I don't have it running at home but it
> > probably called "reference tables" or something similar.
> >
> > Ian
> Try using UTILITIES,
> GENERATE REFERENCE TABLES,
> UPDATE REFERENCE CODE TABLES
> Good luck
> --
> Wim Knaapen

In order to run this utility you must login as D2K application owner. After CG_REF_CODES is created and populated, grant select access on that table to users (or their roles) that will execute your code. Same holds for CG_FORM_HELP if your preferences specify that Oracle Forms is used to display help (and that is default). Whenever there is a change in domain or help captured in the repository, run this utility again to make sure your tables are up-to-date.

Boris Nevstrujev, bnevs_at_mda.ca
Software Engineer
phone 604-231-2472, fax 604-278-2936
MacDonald Dettwiler and Associates, Vancouver, BC Canada Received on Tue Sep 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message