Re: How to keep Stored Procedure "a Secret"???

From: Stuart Wheeler <wheeles_at_il.us.swissbank.com>
Date: 1996/09/10

Shane Glasheen writes

 <ttaylor_at_us.oracle.com> writes:
> > Carl Tichler wrote:
> > >
> > > For what its worth, Oracle has introduced a way to save and load
> > > a stored procedure in an encrypted format, as of version 7.1 or 7.2.
> > >
> > > Carl Tichler
> > > catech_at_cloud9.net

 PowerBuilder with

> snip....

If you're a bit unsure about deleting these rows you could always update the text field in the relevant rows of the syscomments table.

update syscomments
set text = "Propriety Code - NO PEEKING" where id = object_id("stored_proc_name")

Stu Received on Tue Sep 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message