Re: SMP & threads for SQL queries

From: Jost Boekemeier <jost_at_hercules.rz.charite.hu-berlin.de>
Date: 1996/09/09

In article <50p9rt$cpa_at_milo.mcs.anl.gov>,

        scandora_at_cmt.anl.gov (Tony Scandora 630-252-7541) writes:
>In article <322EFFF2.496F68CF_at_fc.net>, Linas Vepstas <linas_at_fc.net> writes:
>> ODBC, NT, etc.). One such is SOLID from Solid Information
>> Technology.
>
>Who? Please supply a web address and/or phone number.

From comp.os.linux.announce:

Finger wirzeniu_at_kruuna.helsinki.fi for PGP key needed for validating signature.
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: linux-announce_at_news.ornl.gov

* ADABAS D is available on the Caldera Solutions CD (http://www.caldera.com) or www.softwareag.com (http://www.softwareag.com/ADABASD/aproduct.htm). * Poet, Flagship, AccountFlex, Yard SQL ... You may look at Caldera's Web-Page (http://www.caldera.com/linux_info.html) and follow the link Commercial Linux Applications. Greetings, Jost