Re: Oracle to MS SQL Server porting

From: Steven Liebler <stevel_at_logicworks.com>
Date: 1996/09/09

ERwin/ERX from Logic Works will "reverse engineer" an Oracle (or any other) database, then convert it to MS SQL Server (or any other database) at the push of a button.

--

Steve Liebler              [http://www.logicworks.com]
Senior Product Consultant  stevel_at_logicworks.com

*       Introducing ModelMart.         *
*   Now you can share ERwin models     *
*       without losing control         *

Wil Rodriguez <wilrod_at_starwave.com> wrote in article
<32333FEE.4489_at_starwave.com>...