Re: Forms 4.5 GPFs continually - HELP!

From: Alistair Thomson <Alistair.Thomson_at_hri.ac.uk>
Date: 1996/09/09

David

I had these sort of problems a while ago and tracked it down to:

      i) duplicate .dll's somewhere in the path
       and
      ii) incorrect versions of .dll's installed on the pc.

I managed to resolve the problem by repeadedly phoning Oracle support until they came up with the correct versions of dlls and I tried it out on a 'clean' pc and it seemed to have cured the problem.

This makes life difficult when a user comes along and installs software that replaces dll's required by oracle with older versions!!!

Hope this helps.

--
Alistair Thomson
Database Administrator