Re: HELP! How do I create a button for LOV?

From: Shawn Odekirk <shawno_at_erudite.com>
Date: 1996/09/09

MCC <duffy_at_cais2.cais.com> wrote in article <50qnqr$a3c_at_news2.cais.com>...
> I need to create a button for LOV so that users will press the button
> instead of F9 key. The problem is that I have more than one LOV's
> attached to different items. I thought SYSTEM.CURRENT_ITEM was the
> solution but it's not, once I press the LOV button, the value of
> this variable becomes 'LOV' which is the name of the button. How
> can I use one button to take care of all the items that have
> LOV's? Any idea will be appreciated.
>

> Edith

Check the mouse navigate property of the button and make sure it is FALSE. You will still be able to click on the button with the mouse, but focus will not go to the button. Then you can check SYSTEM.CURRENT_ITEM.

Hope this helps,
Shawn Received on Mon Sep 09 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message