Re: I must be MENTALLY RETARTED. Where is 'sqlplus'? (unix)

From: Gary Assa <gsa_at_li.net>
Date: 1996/09/09

>> I just installed Oracle 7 for UnixWare. I did the Server install,
>> then the client install.
>>
>> Nowhere can I find this 'sqlplus' program that is referenced in the
>> George Koch and Kevin Loney book, "Oracle, The Complete Reference."
>>
>type:
>whence sqlplus
>and it should tell you exactly what subdir it's in.
Of course, only if it is in your PATH. As oracle user, go to the $ORACLE_HOME/bin directory. However, you must have chose to install SQL*Plus for it to exist. Oracle install is not the easiest program to use.

            http://www.li.net/~gsa/index.html
This is my signature file, not part of this mail message.