Re: Help: SQL*NET V2 Please Help !!!!

From: Robin Aylesworth <raylesworth_at_metasolv.com>
Date: 1996/09/09

If you use the SQL*Net Easy Configuration tool, it will create the TNSNAMES.ora file in the proper directory (orawin/network/admin). I found this tool much easier to use and understand than Network Manager.

Robin Aylesworth

Janos Geller <jgeller_at_panix.com> wrote in article <50hjp6$mvi_at_panix.com>...