Re: Forms 4.5 Parameter List Question

From: Lewis Cunningham <lcunning_at_linknet.net>
Date: 1996/09/07

In the navigator, look at each +, i.e. triggers, alerts, attached libraries, blocks, .....PARAMETERS. Thats the one you want. Highlight that, press the green plus and bring up the properties sheet. Fill in the name, exactly as it is in the calling form, and the data type, length, etc. When you reference it in triggers and program units, use the syntax:
  :parameter.<parameter_name>
Of course replace <parameter_name> with the actual name.

I hope that helps. If you need more post here or e-mail me.

Lewis