Re: HELP! How do I create a button for LOV?

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 1996/09/07

You might try :SYSTEM.CURSOR_ITEM.

Do click on help, contents, system variables and read where the system.cursor_item is not valid.

MCC (duffy_at_cais2.cais.com) wrote:
: I need to create a button for LOV so that users will press the button
: instead of F9 key. The problem is that I have more than one LOV's
: attached to different items. I thought SYSTEM.CURRENT_ITEM was the
: solution but it's not, once I press the LOV button, the value of
: this variable becomes 'LOV' which is the name of the button. How
: can I use one button to take care of all the items that have
: LOV's? Any idea will be appreciated.

: Edith

--
This posting represents the personal opinions of the author. It is not the
official opinion or policy of the author's employer. Warranty expired when you