Re: Developer/2000

From: Mohamed El-Mallah <diwan_at_qatar.net.qa>
Date: 1996/09/06

Well Developer/2000 is a development suite, that you must be a programmer with the oracle PL/SQL (Procedural Language) and you must learn about the triggering methodolgy of the oracle forms, and you must compine this forms knowledge with SQL of course and reports development. It could work under most of the platforms you heard about it also support National Languages (it support Bideirectional settings which is very important to the arabic systems). The are versions under Win95, WIN NT which is version 1.3, also there is ODBC and Oracle Power Objects using both products you can access the Oracle Data Base, also you can integrate the VBX controls into the Developer/2000 Forms.

		I hope this can give you info yu needed
			Kind Regards
				M.El-Mallah

Norbert Thier <nbthier_at_engprn.mobil.com> wrote in article <50na4b$89m_at_dlsn31.dal.mobil.com>...
> I would like to find out more about Oracle Developer 2000. Is it that
 easy to
> use? Do you need to be a programmer to use it? Can this work with WIN95,
 NT