Anybody using Oracle Objects for OLE 2.0's class library for C++?

From: Lei Xu <xulei_at_CSWNET.COM>
Date: 1996/09/06

We are considering using OO4O 2.0 to access a Oracle 7 database from a VC++4.2 program, but there seems to be no article in the group talking about it. Anybody know any problem or issue concerned with this kind of connectivity? And we 'd also like to get some information on what GUI prog tools and controls(especially Grid control) can be used together with OO4O (using VC++ not VB though). Received on Fri Sep 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message