ORA-00019 error

From: <falon_at_onramp.net>
Date: 1996/09/06

I know there must be a simple answer to this, but I'm stumped:

Running Oracle7 Workgroup Server on Netware 3.12, and developing a front end in Delphi with Oracle ODBC. When I log on to my application it request name/password for the database (because there's a database obect on the app). When I try to run the app, it again asks for name/password, and gives me "ora-00019 maximum number of session licences exceeded". . .
(I purchased 17 concurrent licenses). This did not happen on the demo I had loaded, and to be frank, I'm at my wit's end.

any input will be gratefully acknowledged!

Joe
falon_at_onramp.net Received on Fri Sep 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message