comp.databases.oracle

From: Sid Bos <bos_at_cs.uni.edu>
Date: 1996/09/04

We have just installed Oracle 7.3.2 at our site. We are running both the server and the clients on Sun Workstations running Solaris 2.5. From what I have seen of the documentation and the executables, almost all of the user interface is command line SQL. The only graphic interface I have found is the worksheet in the server manager. One of our primary user was expecting a graphical interface for creating tables, constructing queries, etc. I have seen this sort of interface in the Windows version, so I am assuming the same capabilities are in the Solaris version. Can anyone tell me what program/package this would be?

  • Sid Bos Univ. of Northern Iowa bos_at_cs.uni.edu