Re: ORACLE + WWW

From: Herman Scheepers <hermans_at_global.co.za>
Date: 1996/09/02

I have just used the Orcacle Websystem for a small project after doing a few others in Perl. Although we'll
still use Perl for reports on the Web, I would prefer the web system for transaction oriented systems.

James P. Cooper <pixel_at_yoda.coe.missouri.edu> wrote in article <4vv90h$snu_at_news.missouri.edu>...