Re: Stored procedure debugger?

From: Michael Taylor <mtaylor_at_prolog.net>
Date: 1996/09/01

Procedure Builder (part of Developer/2000) is a pretty good tool for this. The only gotcha I've seen is that it uses the 1.x engine of PL/SQL (at least in 1.2 release) and some statements aren't recognized.

With it you can drag and drop procedures/packages into the 'local' area and step through them. I found that I had to comment out a few statements (i.e. RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR) that don't work under the 1.x PL/SQL, but it works pretty well for me.

Jari Rinta-Korkeam{ki <jrk_at_pcuf.fi> wrote in article <506lka$23j_at_news.clinet.fi>...