32 Bit DLL's for Developer 1.3 (Tabs/Calendar/Calculator)?

From: Lloyd Buckler <mpms_at_cadvision.com>
Date: 1996/08/30

We were using VBX's to do Tabs and Calendar functions in Form 4.5 (Developer 1.2) and have now upgraded to 1.3 using Windows 95 and Oracle no longer supports 16 Bit VBX's and will not have full support for OCX's until December. Does anyone know of any 32 Bit DLL's (to purchase) that we could call instead of VBX's that do Tabs (used for menuing), Calendars (used for LOV's in Dates) or Calculator (used for returning a calculated value) functions where we can pass data to these DLL's and have them return Data to Oracle Forms?

Thanks in Advance, Lloyd Received on Fri Aug 30 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message