NEED RATING OF ORACLE TRAINING

From: David Turner <turner_at_mail.more.net>
Date: 1996/08/30

I am very interested in getting good training in Database Admin, Backup & Recovery, Performance Tuning, Etc. I have received the literature from Oracle on their training and everything looks good.

However before shelling out thousands of dollars I would like anyone that has had classes through Oracle to let me know if they considered the training valuable.

I have learned Oracle pretty much on my own and don't want to waste my time getting spoon feed the same things I already know. If you think the training is helpful or awful I would appreciate the info. I really like working with Oracle and just want to understand the beast as best and quickly as I can

                                Thanks, David Received on Fri Aug 30 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message