Re: C++ and Oracle

From: Vladimir Stavitsky <vlads_at_lvalue.com>
Date: 1996/08/30

RogueWave software http://www.roguewave.com has a commercial C++ interface to Oracle. We, at WebValue, Inc. distribute our C++ classes for free at http://www.webvalue.com. They require RogueWave foundation classes Tools.h++ though.

Hope this helps

Vlad

UDSD065_at_DSIBM.OKLADOT.STATE.OK.US wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Can somebody please tell me where I can get some inforamation in using
> C++ for data manipulation in Oracle. Any site, book or any other source
> are welcome.
>
> Thank you for your support
>
> Suman

        ... occurrences like this will be few and far between ...

http://www.webvalue.com      Vlad Stavitsky          vlads_at_lvalue.com