Re: Trouble closing all forms at once....

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.CSUFresno.EDU>
Date: 1996/08/29

In article <50240k$ha2_at_hacgate2.hac.com>, Robert Hoy <hoy_at_solaria.hac.com> wrote: <snip>
>But with this new release, it appeared that it close one form at a time
>and stopped at each form waiting for user to take action.
>
>I tried a few different approaches, for example using the global variable
>but I get this error message saying that this global variable does not
>exist if use it in pre-block or pre-form trigger.
>
>What I'm looking for is an easy (I hope) way to close all forms in a single
>click on the exit button.
<snip>

You are on the right track using a global to indicate that the user wants to exit all forms. You just need to use the Default_Value procedure from your first form to initialize the global variable. Then you won't have the 'does not exist' problems.

Steve Cosner Received on Thu Aug 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message