Re: LIST package in Forms 4.5, fact or fiction?

From: Lewis Cunningham <lcunning_at_linknet.net>
Date: 1996/08/29

I didn't realize the list functions weren't available. What are you trying to do. I use the cursor "for loop" quite a bit on database data and I use run-time created record groups for array like data. Take a look at the docs about create_group_from_query or just create_group. You can define your group.columns, including datatype. You can 'mark' elements and add and delete as neccessary. If this isn't enough to get you started, e-mail me with some info about what you're trying to do and I'll see if I can't help.

Lewis