Re: FORM not really compiled

From: Lewis Cunningham <lcunning_at_linknet.net>
Date: 1996/08/29

That's not so bad. Try using the new feature, not in forms now so I'm guessing, "Find/Search PL/SQL" under edit. This feature searches all of your pl\sql for anything you enter, except record groups. Not only is this intensely annoying but it also stops after EVERY pl/sql unit (trigger, procedure, etc) and asks "No matches found. Continue?" Duh. Sorry for the attitude, in answer to your question, nothing you can do about it. Just make sure you try each before shipping.

Lewis