Re: Query dialog box in Forms 4.5

From: Lewis Cunningham <lcunning_at_linknet.net>
Date: 1996/08/29

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to do but if you supply an example I'll try help. My prefered method is entering query mode, letting the user populate whatever fields thay need and pressing an execute button that fires execute_query. The instructor may have been talking about a feature for lov's that will let a user restrict the return values for queries with huge return values. I forget the exact property but if you highlight an lov and bring up the property sheet, there is a property like long list or something to that effect. Hope that helps,
Lewis